FC Barcelona have announced the return of La Masia graduate Eric Garcia to the club on a free transfer after three years away at Manchester City.
He will sign a five years contract until the end of the 2025/26 season and his buy out clause is set at 400 million euros.
The 20year old joined La Masia at the age of eight in 2008 and captained at all levels during his progress through the famous academy before leaving for Manchester City in 2017.
He won three trophies at Manchester City, Premier League, League Cup and Community Shield and was a runner-up in the Champions League final.
- Ronaldo robbed of almost 300,000 euros
- Ancelotti says new boy Camavinga ‘surprised’ him
- Derby County set to enter administration; to face 21-point penalty
- VIDEOS: Lens-Lille derby delayed due to crowd furor as Ligue 1 suffers latest episode of fan violence
- Dutch striker Depay seeking greater exploits at Barcelona
/ 5 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...