FC Barcelona and Sergio ‘Kun’ Agüero have reached an agreement for the player to join the Club from 1 July when his contract with Manchester City expires.
He will sign a contract until the end of the 2022/23 season and his buy out clause is set at 100 million euros.
The Argentine leaves Manchester City after 10years having played 390 games, scored 260 goals, created 74 assists and won 15 trophies – 5 Premier League titles, 1 FA Cup, 6 League Cups and 3 Community Shields.
He made his professional debut at the age of 15 years and 35 days, the youngest player ever to play in the Argentine First Division with Club Atlético Independiente.
He joined Atletico Madrid in 2006 and left the club for Manchester City in 2011 after five years, having won the Europa League in 2010 and the UEFA Super Cup in 2011.
He is Manchester City’s all-time top scorer and the foreign player with most goals in the Premier League. He’s also the player with the highest number of Premier League hat tricks with 12.
He is an international teammate of current Bafvelona captain Lionel Messi with both players having come through the youth levels together.
Image via FC Barcelona
- Ronaldo robbed of almost 300,000 euros
- Ancelotti says new boy Camavinga ‘surprised’ him
- Derby County set to enter administration; to face 21-point penalty
- VIDEOS: Lens-Lille derby delayed due to crowd furor as Ligue 1 suffers latest episode of fan violence
- Dutch striker Depay seeking greater exploits at Barcelona
/ 5 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...