Former Nigeria international Victor Moses is facing a long spell on the sidelines after suffering an Achilles injury playing for Spartak Moscow.
The 31-year-old will have surgery after picking up the injury in the club’s 2-0 win at Ural in the Russian Premier League on Saturday.
He’s expected to be out for six months.
Moses has scored twice in four league games this season.
- I Trust Pogba, Not His Brother – Mbappe
- Real Madrid beat Frankfurt to claim 2022 Uefa Super Cup
- Frankfurt boss Oliver Glasner: “We respect Real Madrid but we don’t fear them”
- Carlo Ancelotti: “It’s always special to win,”Madrid boss says ahead of Frankfurt Super Cup clash
- “I knew I could do more,” Real forward Benzema says game & ambition now on different level
/ 6 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...