Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp said his side’s result was ‘fine’ following a 2-2 draw with newly-promoted Fulham on the opening weekend of the 2022/23 Premier League season.
Aleksandar Mitrovic put Fulham in front twice but strikes from Darwin Nunez and Mo Salah helped the Reds secure a point at Craven Cottage.
“The best thing about the game was the result. We got a point from a really bad game.
“The result was fine, I don’t think we deserved more than that. The performance can be massively improved.
“We could have won the game because we had good chances but it was probably a bit too much today.”
- I Trust Pogba, Not His Brother – Mbappe
- Real Madrid beat Frankfurt to claim 2022 Uefa Super Cup
- Frankfurt boss Oliver Glasner: “We respect Real Madrid but we don’t fear them”
- Carlo Ancelotti: “It’s always special to win,”Madrid boss says ahead of Frankfurt Super Cup clash
- “I knew I could do more,” Real forward Benzema says game & ambition now on different level
/ 6 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...