Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag says it was “unacceptable” that several players, including Cristiano Ronaldo, left Sunday’s friendly at Old Trafford against Rayo Vallecano early.
Ronaldo, in his first pre-season game, had been replaced at half-time.
He was pictured leaving with Diogo Dalot, who had sat in the directors’ box with several players, all of whom left 10 minutes before the end.
“We are a team and that means you stay until the end,” Ten Hag told Viaplay.
“This is unacceptable, for all those involved.”
United open their 2022-23 Premier League season at home to Brighton on Sunday, 7 August.
- I Trust Pogba, Not His Brother – Mbappe
- Real Madrid beat Frankfurt to claim 2022 Uefa Super Cup
- Frankfurt boss Oliver Glasner: “We respect Real Madrid but we don’t fear them”
- Carlo Ancelotti: “It’s always special to win,”Madrid boss says ahead of Frankfurt Super Cup clash
- “I knew I could do more,” Real forward Benzema says game & ambition now on different level
/ 6 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...