Former Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has been given a full-time coaching role with Tottenham’s academy.
Spurs were helping the former Ivory Coast international with his coaching badges and he has now completed his Uefa A licence.
Toure, 39, helped City to their first-ever Premier League title in 2012 and also won it with them in 2014 and 2018.
The four-time African Footballer of the Year winner also won the FA Cup and two League Cups with City.
He left the club in 2018 and had short playing spells at Olympiacos and China League One side Qingdao Huanghai.
Toure joined Ukraine’s Olimpik Donetsk as assistant coach in 2021 and later that year became an assistant coach at Russian Premier League club Akhmat Grozny.
- I Trust Pogba, Not His Brother – Mbappe
- Real Madrid beat Frankfurt to claim 2022 Uefa Super Cup
- Frankfurt boss Oliver Glasner: “We respect Real Madrid but we don’t fear them”
- Carlo Ancelotti: “It’s always special to win,”Madrid boss says ahead of Frankfurt Super Cup clash
- “I knew I could do more,” Real forward Benzema says game & ambition now on different level
/ 6 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...