Cristiano Ronaldo has told Manchester United he wants to be freed of his contract in order to play for a Champions League side but United have reiterated that they don’t want to sell the 37-year-old Portugal forward, per Mail.
He has 12 months remaining on his £360,000-a-week deal at Old Trafford.
Ronaldo only returned to Carrington on Tuesday after missing all of United’s pre-season tour to Thailand and Australia.
He underwent medical tests and then trained on Wednesday before watching his team-mates in a behind-closed-doors friendly match against Wrexham.
- I Trust Pogba, Not His Brother – Mbappe
- Real Madrid beat Frankfurt to claim 2022 Uefa Super Cup
- Frankfurt boss Oliver Glasner: “We respect Real Madrid but we don’t fear them”
- Carlo Ancelotti: “It’s always special to win,”Madrid boss says ahead of Frankfurt Super Cup clash
- “I knew I could do more,” Real forward Benzema says game & ambition now on different level
/ 6 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...