Ivory Coast and Chelsea legend Didier Drogba has expressed admiration for Nigeria’s Victor Osimhen and believes the Napoli forward can become the best player in the world in the future.
Osimhen has been sensational in the Serie A since his €70m move from Lille to Napoli in 2020.
The 23-year-old made headlines last season, and despite injury setbacks, helped Napoli to a third-place finish in the league with 14 goals in 27 appearances – the most of any player in the team.
“I like him a lot. [He’s a] great striker,” Drogba told Italy’s Calciomercatoit, while speaking about Osimhen.
The great Ivorian also believes the 23-year-old can, in the future, become the best in the world.
“Nothing is impossible in football,” Drogba said. “When you have a talent like he’s got, I think it’s just a question of momentum.”
- I Trust Pogba, Not His Brother – Mbappe
- Real Madrid beat Frankfurt to claim 2022 Uefa Super Cup
- Frankfurt boss Oliver Glasner: “We respect Real Madrid but we don’t fear them”
- Carlo Ancelotti: “It’s always special to win,”Madrid boss says ahead of Frankfurt Super Cup clash
- “I knew I could do more,” Real forward Benzema says game & ambition now on different level
/ 6 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...