Serena Williams and Ons Jabeur have withdrawn from the Eastbourne doubles because of a right knee injury to the Tunisian.
Williams made her return to tennis this week alongside Jabeur after a year out following an injury.
The two had advanced to the semi-finals after winning their first two matches.
Williams, 40, has been given a singles wildcard into Wimbledon, which begins on Monday, while the in-form Jabeur, 27, will be seeded third.
Jabeur arrived in Eastbourne on the back of winning the grass-court title in Berlin and will be one of the favourites to lift the Wimbledon trophy.
Williams, who has won seven of her 23 Grand Slam singles titles at Wimbledon, has not played a singles match since June last year after injuring her ankle at Wimbledon.
- Tunisia’s Ons Jabeur reveals ‘huge’ admiration for Ronaldo
- NFF denies reports of Maduka Okoye not wanting to play for Nigeria
- Tottenham sign Richarlison from Everton for £60m
- “It’s just a question of momentum” – Drogba believes Osimhen can become world’s best
- Mane and Salah headline 30-man list for Caf Player of the Year award
/ 5 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...