German side SV Straelen have appointed Sunday Oliseh as head coach.
Oliseh, who coached the Nigerian national team from 2015 to 2016, signed a one year contract with the German Regionalliga West club.
The former Nigeria and Borussia Dortmund midfielder last managed Dutch side Fortuna Sittard – a position he held from 2017 to 2018.
- Tunisia’s Ons Jabeur reveals ‘huge’ admiration for Ronaldo
- NFF denies reports of Maduka Okoye not wanting to play for Nigeria
- Tottenham sign Richarlison from Everton for £60m
- “It’s just a question of momentum” – Drogba believes Osimhen can become world’s best
- Mane and Salah headline 30-man list for Caf Player of the Year award
/ 5 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...