Todd Boehly has been confirmed as the new chairman of Premier League side Chelsea.
A consortium led by American investor Boehly completed the takeover of the Blues last month.
He takes up the role of chairman after it was announced Bruce Buck will step down after 19 years.
Chelsea also confirmed the departure of director Marina Granovskaia, with Boehly taking over the role until a permanent replacement is appointed.
“As custodians of Chelsea FC, we now begin executing our long-term vision and plan for the club, creating an outstanding experience for its passionate, loyal fans and continuing to challenge for top honours in line with Chelsea FC’s decorated history,” said Boehly.
“Working together, side-by-side, we are firmly committed to winning, both on and off the pitch. For us, that effort has begun.”
- Tunisia’s Ons Jabeur reveals ‘huge’ admiration for Ronaldo
- NFF denies reports of Maduka Okoye not wanting to play for Nigeria
- Tottenham sign Richarlison from Everton for £60m
- “It’s just a question of momentum” – Drogba believes Osimhen can become world’s best
- Mane and Salah headline 30-man list for Caf Player of the Year award
/ 5 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...