Inter Milan have agreed a deal to sign striker Romelu Lukaku on a season-long loan from Chelsea.
The Blues signed the 29-year-old from Inter for £97.5m in August 2021, but he will return to the Serie A side having struggled last season.
The loan fee for Lukaku is about 8m euro.
The Belgium international scored 15 goals in all competitions for Chelsea last season, with eight in 26 Premier League appearances.
- Tunisia’s Ons Jabeur reveals ‘huge’ admiration for Ronaldo
- NFF denies reports of Maduka Okoye not wanting to play for Nigeria
- Tottenham sign Richarlison from Everton for £60m
- “It’s just a question of momentum” – Drogba believes Osimhen can become world’s best
- Mane and Salah headline 30-man list for Caf Player of the Year award
/ 5 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...