Napoli star forward and Nigeria international Victor Osimhen has been honoured as the Best Under-23 player in the Italian Serie A for the 2021/22 season.
The Serie A said the 23-year-old Nigerian is “a young striker with the experience of a veteran.”
Osimhen, despite being weighed down with an ugly head injury and illness during the season, inspired Napoli to a third-place finish in the Italian top-division.
He’s also the club’s leading goalscorer in the league with 14 goals in 26 appearances.
Napoli will close their Serie A season with a trip to Spezia on Sunday.
- I Trust Pogba, Not His Brother – Mbappe
- Real Madrid beat Frankfurt to claim 2022 Uefa Super Cup
- Frankfurt boss Oliver Glasner: “We respect Real Madrid but we don’t fear them”
- Carlo Ancelotti: “It’s always special to win,”Madrid boss says ahead of Frankfurt Super Cup clash
- “I knew I could do more,” Real forward Benzema says game & ambition now on different level
/ 6 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...