Two senior Manchester United players were involved in an alleged training ground bust-up this week, according to a report from The Sun.
The report claims an incident took place towards the end of their training session at Carrington on Thursday, the day United returned to training following a four-day break.
It is suggested the training session was brought to a premature end when the two unnamed senior players got involved in a scrap before having to be pulled apart.
United were humiliated 4-0 by Brighton last week and will face Crystal Palace in their final league game of the season next week.
They are assured of either a sixth or seventh-placed finish this season, meaning they’ll take part in the Europa League of Europa Conference League next season.
- Dortmund sack Marco Rose after one season
- Klopp says Aston Villa boss Gerrard will take final match against Man City ‘seriously’
- Nigeria’s Calvin Bassey makes Europa League Team of the Season
- Police investigating after Vieira-fan altercation
- Crystal Palace boss Vieira involved in altercation with pitch invader
/ 5 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...