Manchester City have been fined 14,000 euros (£11,910) for the “improper conduct of the team” during the Champions League draw with Atletico Madrid last month.
City qualified for the last four after a goalless quarter-final second leg.
Atletico defender Felipe’s sending-off after a foul on Phil Foden sparked a confrontation involving both sets of players and coaching staff.
The disciplinary committee of governing body Uefa has not punished Atletico.
During the incident former City defender Stefan Savic appeared to pull Jack Grealish’s hair before confronting the England forward after the game.
- Dortmund sack Marco Rose after one season
- Klopp says Aston Villa boss Gerrard will take final match against Man City ‘seriously’
- Nigeria’s Calvin Bassey makes Europa League Team of the Season
- Police investigating after Vieira-fan altercation
- Crystal Palace boss Vieira involved in altercation with pitch invader
/ 5 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...