Fabinho will miss the FA Cup final between Liverpool and Chelsea on Saturday through injury.
The Brazilian was forced off in the first half of Tuesday’s Premier League victory at Aston Villa with a muscular injury.
Jurgen Klopp still hopes there is a possibility Fabinho can play again in the 2021/22 season, as Liverpool still aim to complete the Quadruple.
Klopp told Liverpoolfc.com: “There’s a good chance that he will be back whenever – not for the weekend but whenever.”
Following the FA Cup final, Liverpool return to Premier League action at Southampton next Tuesday.
Their final league game is at home to Wolves on Sunday May 22 before they prepare for the Champions League final against Real Madrid in Paris on May 28.
- Dortmund sack Marco Rose after one season
- Klopp says Aston Villa boss Gerrard will take final match against Man City ‘seriously’
- Nigeria’s Calvin Bassey makes Europa League Team of the Season
- Police investigating after Vieira-fan altercation
- Crystal Palace boss Vieira involved in altercation with pitch invader
/ 5 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...