Morocco came from behind to beat Malawi and advance to the quarterfinals of the Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon on Tuesday.
Malawi had scored inside the opening seven minutes through Gabadinho Mhango but Morocco drew level just before half time.
Paris Saint-Germain star Achraf Hakimi then put the Atlas Lions in front with a stunning freekick in the 70th minute and they held on to secure victory.
Morocco will face Senegal, who beat Cape Verde earlier, for a place in the semifinals.
- Carlo Ancelotti: Everton fans will be supporting Madrid in Champions League final
- Mane says he’d be ‘happiest player in the world’ if he wins Ballon d’Or
- Kylian Mbappe: ‘My Real Madrid dream is never over’
- Ligue 1 president responds angrily to La Liga ‘attacks’ over Mbappe’s PSG deal
- Ibrahimovic says he ‘suffered’ to help Milan win title
/ 5 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...