Rafael Nadal overcame physical issues to beat Canada’s Denis Shapovalov and reach the Australian Open semi-finals.
The Spaniard, who’s seeking a record 21st Grand Slam title, won 6-3 6-4 4-6 3-6 6-3, despite struggling physically in the fourth set.
Nadal, whose only title at Melbourne Park came in 2009, needed medication for what seemed to be a stomach issue.
The 35-year-old faces Matteo Berrettini or Gael Monfils in the semifinals.
- Carlo Ancelotti: Everton fans will be supporting Madrid in Champions League final
- Mane says he’d be ‘happiest player in the world’ if he wins Ballon d’Or
- Kylian Mbappe: ‘My Real Madrid dream is never over’
- Ligue 1 president responds angrily to La Liga ‘attacks’ over Mbappe’s PSG deal
- Ibrahimovic says he ‘suffered’ to help Milan win title
/ 5 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...