Nigerian midfielder Samuel Chukwueze and his mom shared a moment of prayer before the player joined his teammates in camp ahead of the Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon.
Chukwueze’s mom prayed in their dialect while holding the legs of the player, who’s won 19 caps for Nigeria since his debut in 2018.
The 22-year-old midfielder plays for Spanish club Villarreal and has scored twice in 12 La Liga appearances this season.
- I Trust Pogba, Not His Brother – Mbappe
- Real Madrid beat Frankfurt to claim 2022 Uefa Super Cup
- Frankfurt boss Oliver Glasner: “We respect Real Madrid but we don’t fear them”
- Carlo Ancelotti: “It’s always special to win,”Madrid boss says ahead of Frankfurt Super Cup clash
- “I knew I could do more,” Real forward Benzema says game & ambition now on different level
/ 6 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...