Nigerian midfielder Samuel Chukwueze and his mom shared a moment of prayer before the player joined his teammates in camp ahead of the Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon.
Chukwueze’s mom prayed in their dialect while holding the legs of the player, who’s won 19 caps for Nigeria since his debut in 2018.
The 22-year-old midfielder plays for Spanish club Villarreal and has scored twice in 12 La Liga appearances this season.
- Carlo Ancelotti: Everton fans will be supporting Madrid in Champions League final
- Mane says he’d be ‘happiest player in the world’ if he wins Ballon d’Or
- Kylian Mbappe: ‘My Real Madrid dream is never over’
- Ligue 1 president responds angrily to La Liga ‘attacks’ over Mbappe’s PSG deal
- Ibrahimovic says he ‘suffered’ to help Milan win title
/ 5 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...