Anthony Joshua confirms he is getting ‘new teaching’ while trialling out a variety of trainers in America but has not split from long-term coach Rob McCracken.
Joshua travelled to America to train in a series of gyms after losing his WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight titles in a points defeat to Usyk at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in September.
Although he has not parted company with McCracken who guided him to two world title triumphs.
Asked if McCracken could remain his trainer, Joshua told IFLTV: “Yeah, and he has to speak to the people I may want to work with and see if he can work with them.
“I had the same conversation with Rob, ‘I want to work with you, but I also want to work with this guy for six months.’
“Rob might tell me, ‘You know what champ, this ain’t working for me. For the next six months, you do your thing and come and see me after.’
“It’s mature conversations. My life, my health is on the line.”
- I Trust Pogba, Not His Brother – Mbappe
- Real Madrid beat Frankfurt to claim 2022 Uefa Super Cup
- Frankfurt boss Oliver Glasner: “We respect Real Madrid but we don’t fear them”
- Carlo Ancelotti: “It’s always special to win,”Madrid boss says ahead of Frankfurt Super Cup clash
- “I knew I could do more,” Real forward Benzema says game & ambition now on different level
/ 6 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...