Former Indian cricketer Suresh Raina was arrested in Mumbai on Monday after a raid at the Dragonfly club for violating COVID-19 norms.
Raina, who announced his retirement from international cricket on Independence Day this year, was later released on bail.
Mumbai Police confirmed that they had booked 34 people including Raina and some other celebrities after a raid at Dragonfly pub for keeping the establishment open beyond permissible time limit and not following COVID norms.
Left-handed batsman Raina is part of the Uttar Pradesh team which will play in the upcoming Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 championship.
- I Trust Pogba, Not His Brother – Mbappe
- Real Madrid beat Frankfurt to claim 2022 Uefa Super Cup
- Frankfurt boss Oliver Glasner: “We respect Real Madrid but we don’t fear them”
- Carlo Ancelotti: “It’s always special to win,”Madrid boss says ahead of Frankfurt Super Cup clash
- “I knew I could do more,” Real forward Benzema says game & ambition now on different level
/ 6 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...